The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) will practice anesthesia as a recognized specialty within the profession of nursing. The CRNA will practice according to their expertise, state statutes and/or regulations, the medical center mission, and medical center policy. The CRNA will work collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to ensure patient safety and maintain the standards of professional nurse anesthesia practice.
- Masters degree - Graduate of an accredited school of Anesthesia. Masters degree in Nursing or combination of Nursing/Business Administration or other health care degree.
- Current State of Michigan Registered Nurse license
- Current Anesthesia specialty license for the State of Michigan
- Successful completion of the certification examination administered by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Must comply with criteria for biennial re-certification as defined by the AANA Council on Re-certification for Nurse Anesthetists
- Current ACLS certification
- One year of prior work experience as a Registered Nurse
To further our mission of enhancing the health status of the individuals and communities we serve, effective November 9th, 2012, McLaren Macomb will no longer hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products in any form. Cotinine testing will be used to verify non-tobacco use. Individuals whose health screening results are verified positive for tobacco/nicotine use will be disqualified from employment, their job offer will be rescinded, and they will be disqualified from reapplying for employment for one year from the date of the health screening.
- Three years of prior work experience as a CRNA
McLaren Health Care
- 2 years ago - save job