Books-A-Million, Inc. is one of the nation's leading book retailers and sells on the Internet at
. The Company presently operates over 250 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia. The Company operates large superstores under the names Books-A-Million, Books & Co., and 2nd & Charles and traditional bookstores operating under the names Bookland and Books-A-Million.
- A love for coffee
- Strong customer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Professional appearance
- Greet every customer with a smile and offer assistance immediately
- Provide excellent customer service, operate café equipment, and prepare coffee, espresso, assist, and thank every customer.
- Ring purchases on the cash register (café baristas must be 18 to run a register)
- Explain the Discount Card Program to every customer. All Books-A-Million associates are required to sell the Discount Card. The card provides a means for customers to save money on every item in the store.
- Provide a clean workplace and ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal health and sanitation regulations.
Please note the
3 digit store number
of the store location(s) in which you are interested in applying.
MS-Jackson-4950 1-55 North-Store #476
Books-A-Million -- Retail
Books-A-Million caters to readers who aren't millionaires. The third-largest US bookseller (behind Amazon and Barnes & Noble)...