JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI) seeks a qualified applicant for a full-time Project Associate position based in our Community Health Institute (CHI) office in Bow, NH JSI/CHI is a unique public health consulting firm committed to improving public health and health care delivery systems for under-served populations.
The Project Associate will support a variety of on-going public health projects. These initiatives require the following background and skill set:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational and telephone communication skills;
- Excellent multi-tasking skills;
- Proficient with new media, including but not limited to e-Learning technology, social media, and distance learning;
- Experience with publications (layout, graphics, dissemination); strong analytic and data analysis experience;
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office based computer software, familiarity with data software preferred;
- Interest in public health and health care delivery systems; and
- Strong writing skills.
Bachelor’s degree, strong organizational and communication skills, proficient with new media, experience with publications, strong analytic and data analysis experience; and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online by 02/11/2013.
JSI - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard