Work with Inside Sales Representatives and marketing to define unified sales and marketing campaigns.
Work with Partner Account Managers to identify Partner coverage needs – technical and/or geographical.
Work with Partners as often as possible in sales campaigns.
Maintain accurate and up to date information in Salesforce.com.
Accurately forecast revenue.
Work with Partner Account Manager to manage Partner pipeline for your territory and/or assigned accounts.
Coordinate with technical resources as necessary to support Partner or direct sales.
Participate in marketing activities and events as needed.
- 5 years relevant software sales experience, preferably in a Partner sales environment.
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills are a must.
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional audiences with command of K2 technology.
- Documented ability to exceed quota and key performance metrics.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%.
For more information on this position or to apply, send your resume to