Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Polo’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets
Analyst will work with the team in developing and evaluating key strategic initiatives. S/he will be responsible for developing compelling, data-driven insights and recommendations in support of strategic projects and business planning.
- Perform strategic analysis, and develop business cases/ presentations for new business efforts and initiatives
- Evaluate growth opportunities through analysis of market potential, customer needs, and competitive landscape
- Analyze trends in fast moving digital and ecommerce landscape impacting global business
- Monitor industry and competitive trends and assess the implications to Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
- REQUIRED: 2+ years top tier investment banking, private equity or growth equity experience
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Heavy experience building financial and operating models in investment banking, private equity or growth equity environments
- Ability to analyze and draw business implications from market research, financial, and other data sources
- Capacity to work collaboratively as well as independently with cross-functional teams with minimal direct supervision; Must be a self starter and take initiative without direct instruction
Ralph Lauren Digital - 8 months ago
Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. With golden...