Protective Life Corporation (NYSE: PL) provides innovative insurance solutions and investment products designed to help clients achieve and maintain financial security. Since its formation in 1907, Protective’s commitment is reflected in its core values and has been rewarded with stable, successful, long-term relationships with customers, distributors and advisors. Our 2,300 employees serve 6 million customers and have total assets of over $50 billion, as well as total life insurance in-force of over $770 billion.
Looking for individual life insurance underwriters with experience in the independent agent marketplace. Must demonstrate the ability to make sound underwriting decisions in a dynamic environment while handling a sizeable caseload. Strong communication and relationship management skills are essential.
· 5+ years individual life underwriting experience
· Bachelor’s degree or applicable experience
· Proven ability to organize and deliver on time with excellent results
· Working knowledge of PC applications
· Thrives in a fast paced environment
· Outstanding communication (verbal, written, listening)
** This is a contract position, but there may be an opportunity for full-time employment in the future.
Protective Life Corporation - 17 months ago