Accounting & Admin Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the general accounting function, which includes bank account reconciliation, financial reporting, balance sheet management (ESPECIALLY - Inventory related items).
- Accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide assurance that the company’s administrative and accounting records are well maintained and reliable.
- Responsible for proper recording of customer invoicing. This currently entails a real-time review of each order’s pricing, terms, and determination of proper timing of revenue recognition. Involves interaction with Sales Department.
- Responsible for performing monthly/quarterly account reconciliations and financial reporting.
- Oversees and completes Federal and State payroll tax reporting requirements and other local taxes.
- Communicates with IT support to ensure that computer systems and networks function properly.
- Responsible for making recommendations and implementation of agreed upon changes, related to daily operations and accounting procedures.
- Ensures that office staff is meeting their assigned objectives and responsibilities to achieve company’s goals.
- Daily will directly oversee the following: General Accounting, Inventory Control, Credit & Accounts Payable, Customer Sales Orders & Billing, and Purchasing.
*Salary*: Depending on experience
- Demonstrated ability to find solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Experience in analyzing and developing financial plans within a manufacturing environment desirable.
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and financial reporting required.
- Excellent communication; verbal and written are mandatory
- QuickBooks, MS Suite, and Salesforce a plus