Perdue Farms, Inc. Wellness Center
Perdue Farms Inc. is recruiting qualified candidates for a Medical Assistant for ( add location)
- Provide assistance to nurses (s) by carrying out tasks not requiring licensure
- Ex: Weighing patients, Blood pressures, phlebotomy
- Enhance patient flow through medical office by delivering quality care & support under the nurse’s direction
- Basic clerical skills – such as filing, answering phones, scheduling appointments
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certification as medical assistant a plus
Perdue Farms Inc. offers a competitive wage/benefits package to include: medical/dental/vision insurance, educational reimbursement, 8 paid holidays, paid vacation, basic life insurance, 401K retirement,
Details Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Chickens are always on the menu at this company. Perdue Incorporated is one of the largest poultry (chicken and turkey) producers in the US....