Euclid helps physical retailers understand their customers better. We are engineers and innovators with a passion for analytics, retail, and finding needles in haystacks. Among us are the co-founder of Google Analytics, a member of ShopperTrak ’s founding team, and senior executives from Ariba, TIBCO, and Reuters. We are backed by some of the world ’s most prominent venture capital firms and advised by leaders in retail, technology, and privacy. |
Euclid is digitizing the real world and leveling the playing field for brick and mortar retailers by helping them understand their customers better. We turn terabytes of information collected by our Wi-Fi sensors into valuable business insights for retailers.
The Embedded Systems Engineer role will develop the next generation sensors that are easy to deploy and scale.
- Design, implement, debug, and test new embedded systems software for network packet processing
- Device driver development including various network, 802.11 radio, and Linux device drivers
- Evaluate and select future hardware platforms
- Develop feature enhancements and provide development support for existing product lines
- Programming for embedded systems in Linux (Ubuntu, Redhat, OpenWrt)
- Very strong C programming experience (5+ years)
- Experience implementing TCP/IP, UDP, SSL, HTTP, HTTPS and SNMP in embedded systems
- Experience with Linux GNU tool chain (gcc, gdb, etc.)
- BS degree (BSEE or BSCS strongly preferred, MSCS a plus) or the equivalent in training and experience
- Experience using formal software development processes
- Experience with RF technologies (e.g. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi) highly desired
- Prefer transport layer and tunneling protocol experience
Euclid Analytics - 13 months ago