All Candidates must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance!!
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Systems Administrator will maintain smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Interact with users and evaluates vendor products.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Shall have 7 years of systems administration experience with the combined specific network operating system, hardware and software experience to be supported is required. Specific hardware and software configurations include: HP Blade Servers, CISCO 6500 series switches, enterprise Class Storage large clustered file system, Oracle clustered file system, Quick File, System, WINDOWS O/S and New Technology File System. COTS applications include Oracle, HPOpenView, BASIS, Mnemonic software and GOTS applications written in C, C++, JAVA and Shell Scripts.
a. Skill set one: Programming skills in C, Perl or Bourne Shell along with experience providing system administration of a database-centric system and knowledge of RDBMS, SQL Server and database security features.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field is highly desired which will be considered equivalent to (2) years of experience. A Master’s degree in a technical field will be considered equivalent to (4) years of experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation
- Demonstrated experience leading teams of administrators and interfacing with user communities and technical customers
- Six (6) years experience (combined) with UNIX, LINUX, and Windows
- Experience in resolving complex situations for operational mission critical systems.
- Meet one of the following two skills sets
b. Skill set two: Experience administering Solaris, UNIX, LINUX systems, or Windows 2000/2003 Servers, SQL Server 2000/2005 RDBMS and Dell/HP hardware is required. Experience with SURVIVOR hardware and software configurations.
CyberCore Technologies - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -