Maintains relationships with general partners and developers in tax credit equity investments. Assists senior management in strategy formulation and methods to operate the construction, lease-up, stabilization, disposition and workout of real estate in tax credit equity structures. May make recommendations to top management. Provides leadership, guidance and training to staff. Counsels and evaluates direct reports. Leads the workout and restructuring of troubled assets in portfolio. Incumbent typically has a bachelor degree (Master|
's degree and/or CPA preferred) and over six years of specifically related experience and four or more years of management experience.
Your Career is Here.
· Bachelor's degree in finance,
real estate, law, economics and accounting or a related field
· Five to seven years of related experience (i.e., lending, complex financial structures, real estate development and/or financing)
· Management experience; must be able to coach staff through problem resolution and development
· Advanced technical knowledge of NMTC and HTC transactions and risk mitigation
· Advanced knowledge of financial analysis techniques
· Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
· Expert ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
· Exceptional negotiation skills
· Exceptional communication skills including relationship building skills
· Ability to multi-task and be driven by a fast paced environment
· Must be able to meet deadlines
· Must be able to work independently but also in a team environment
's degree preferred
U.S. Bank - 17 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...