- Unload, inspect, identify, and tag all incoming merchandise into the warehouse in a manner that insures it is in good condition, tagged correctly and received into the proper locations
- Properly handle all merchandise in a safe manner to avoid personnel injury or damage to the merchandise or equipment during the receiving, staging, shipping and inventory processes
- Move and condense existing merchandise within the locations to insure that the available space is being used as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Prepare merchandise for shipment or delivery picking and staging from exact locations, insuring that no damage occurs
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Experience preferred but will train.
- Able to frequently lift and move 50-100 lbs.
- Occasionaly lift and move up to 300 lbs. with assistance from another employee or with a two-wheeled dolly
- Ability to pass background check and drug testing
- Safety conscious
- Team player
Slumberland, Inc. - 2 years ago