Celebrate Caring at Langdon Place of Exeter Care and Rehabilitation Center, a SunBridge Healthcare affiliate. We're seeking a temporary Housekeeper at our 91-bed center, located in Exeter, NH. This position is full time, temporary, Sunday-Thursday 7a-3p.
You will be responsible for maintaining a clean environment in accordance with all rules, standards and regulations. Our center is committed to providing the finest service to our residents, from quality clinical care to quality housekeeping services.
Job Requirements :
We value our employees. That’s why we offer quality benefits to you and your family. You can select from among the following options to create the plan that’s right for you.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Ability to respect residents including those who have impaired cognition.
- Ability to operate department specific equipment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude towards the elderly.
SunBridge Healthcare offers equal opportunity employment in drug-free workplaces
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance * Life insurance for you and your dependents
- Long and short-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- MetLaw Hyatt legal service and
- MetLife additional voluntary benefits
- PerkSpot employee discount program
- Dell employee purchase program
- Verizon employee discount program
Michael Rich, Maintenance Director
Manager/Supervisor Telephone :
SunBridge Healthcare - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard