Perform service and support for automated dispensing units (ADU) located at Long Term Care facilities. Resolve issues according topharmacy policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Manage installation of new remote dispensing machines at long term care facilities, including participate in preliminary testing toensure the machines function properly prior to implementation.* Service equipment when it stops functioning properly, including troubleshooting, the determination of the cause of failure, and therepair, replacement parts of remote dispensing machines, desktop computers, printers and peripherals.* Perform first-call troubleshooting protocols for remote dispensing machines. Timely escalation to Tier II as outlined in servicerecovery guidelines.* Accurately document all service events as required.* Communicate with external service experts on an as-needed basis to troubleshoot difficult service issues.* Review, evaluate, and communicate with nursing staff daily for issues in regarding automatic dispensing unit (ADU) machine.* Act as liaison for assigned pharmacy regarding questions when they arise from various facilities.* Preventive maintenance on equipment and peripherals on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, including cleaning, testing,and periodic component replacement.* Maintain all environmental specification related to the remote dispensing unit.* Place stock into automatic dispensing unit machine as appropriate.* Review and monitor inventory or E-Kits and/or E-Cabinets and reorder as necessary.* Conduct periodic medical cart audits and remove expired medications and flag reorder dates.* Initiate and perform Disaster Recovery protocols as required for non-functional remote dispensing machines.* Train long term care facility staff on the proper use of equipment and peripherals.* Provide high level of customer service by responding promptly to the requests of all personnel at long term care facilities and thecentral hub pharmacy location.* Replace refillable supplies on equipment and computers, including toner cartridges, paper stock, and thermal printer refill rolls.* Submit daily checklist and issues report.* Perform on-call responsibilities as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & BEHAVIORS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Licensed and/or registered with the State Board of Pharmacy and in good standing
- At least one year of experience as a pharmacy technician
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Must able to travel
- Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test, and pass post-employment physical exam if required
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations
Delivering the best possible care for our patients means having the best team. That's why we're committed to helping talented professionals like you achieve your professional goals on every level with:
- Basic computer skills, including fundamental knowledge of Windows based software programs, including but not limited to word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Organization skills including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Effective oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively and harmoniously interact with facility, group, division and company management and other employees at all levels; promotes teamwork, demonstrates strong professionalism and provide superior customer service
- Ability to work and produce results under pressure
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
We are always seeking skilled professionals who are ready to take pride in their work and grow their expertise. We'll reward your dedication with a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical insurance, retirement savings plans, paid time off and more. Join us and contribute your energy, experience and knowledge to redefining the future of care. Apply today!
- Management and clinical career ladders
- Ongoing education through Golden University
- Leadership training opportunities
- Company-paid trainings and certifications
- Mentoring programs and more
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace.
AlixaRx - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
AlixaRx combines leading-edge technology with top clinical and operational talent.
Our mission is to deliver exceptional customer service...