Physical Therapy and Rehab Specialists, a private practice outpatient network of clinics, is seeking a Front Desk Coordinator for our Sturtevant location.
The Front Desk Coordinator greets all patients in a friendly and professional manner; answers all incoming calls; schedules patients and obtains accurate demographic and insurance information at time of registration; accurately explains insurance benefits; requests and processes patient payments; acts as a median between therapists and referring doctors; answer questions on patient bills; completes all necessary clinical reports; and assists providers in any aiding duties requested. This position is in charge of clinic cleanliness and organization, as well as ensuring patients receive a 5-Star guest experience.
- Candidates must have previous experience in a medical office, preferably in a physical or occupational therapy setting.
- Must be knowledgeable in electronic health record programs and Microsoft Works.
- Candidates must host a professional demeanor, be able to multi-task and pay high attention to detail, and have strong problem solving and communication skills.
- A background in athletics or physical therapy is preferred.
- A High School Diploma is required, college degree preferred.
Business hours are Monday-Friday; position may call for late clinic hours dictated by the needs of the practice and may include weekend hours. Wages and benefits will be offered commensurate with experience. Visit our website at www.ptrsonline.com. Only qualified candidates should send their resume via e-mail only. No phone inquiries, please.