Dell SecureWorks is a market leading provider of world-class information security services with over 2,600 clients worldwide spanning North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim. Organizations of all sizes, including more than ten percent of the Fortune 500, rely on Dell SecureWorks to protect their assets, improve compliance and reduce costs. The combination of strong client service, award-winning security technology and experienced security professionals makes Dell SecureWorks the premier provider of information security services for any organization. Positioned in the Leader’s Quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, Dell SecureWorks has also won SC Magazine's "Best Managed Security Service" award for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2011.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for leading teams producing high quality products using an Agile framework. This position will work as part of an Agile team to solve problems and deliver projects in a fast paced environment.
The Scrum Master will lead and coach teams, communicate with management and the greater Dell-SecureWorks organization, assess risk, drive quality and resolve roadblocks.
The Scrum Master will enforce all corporate software development lifecycle requirements, enforce Agile methodology, escalate issues, concerns or blockers as appropriate for resolution, and hold teams accountable for commitments
- Must have proven experience with leadership of software development groups and projects
- Must have 4-6 years experience working in a Scrum Master, Project Manager or other comparable role.
- Must be familiar with a variety of SDLC concepts, practices and procedures.
- Must be knowledgeable of Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, Sprint Planning, Product Backlogs, Sprint Backlogs).
- Must be able to manage multiple scrum teams simultaneously.
- Must be able to multi-task and have the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must have a proven record of delivering large projects on time and within budget, able to support development standards, have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and be a self-starter that can work well in a team environment.
- B.S. or B.A. degree or above is highly preferred.
- PMP or SCRUM Master Certification is a plus.
Dell - 2 years ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...