Physicians Immediate Care , one of the largest urgent care practices in the nation with clinics in three states and treating over 300,000 patients annually is currently recruiting for a clinical technologist. We are seeking highly motivated and talented clinical staff with a passion for customer service to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing practice.
Our facilities feature full radiology suites, onsite labs and fully functional procedure rooms. We treat patients of all ages, and routinely treat such things as infections, lacerations, sprains and fractures. Working at Physicians Immediate Care will keep your skills sharp.
We are seeking clinical staff members who can work various shifts including 12 hour shifts. Our typical hours of operation are M-F from 7:30a-8p, weekends vary. Our staff are required to work days, evenings, weekend rotation and some limited holidays.
Previous experience in these clinical skills is required:
- Collecting and documenting patient histories
- Performing phlebotomy
- Setting up and conducting patient EKG's
- Taking patient vitals
- Administering injections
- Conduct drug/alcohol testing
- Conducting hearing tests
- Performing eye exams
- Basic computer knowledge
- Fluent Spanish speaking skills highly preferred
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate on the phone to patients, company contacts and the general public
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Successful graduate of a medical assistant training program or EMT-B, EMT-P or LPN
- Must provide proof of current medical certificate and verification of training
- CPR certification required at time of employment
Physicians Immediate Care, also known as Physicians Urgent Care in Indiana and Nebraska, has treated more than one million patients in its...