Job ID: MKTG06145
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Informatica is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Thousands of organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives and fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks.
The Sales Development Team is instrumental in developing leads and filling pipeline to help Inside Sales Representatives and Account Managers manage, maximize and close sales in a defined geographical and/or horizontal territory. The team plays a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Informatica’s reputation in the marketplace. The team is a frontline evangelist and the direct line to customers.
We’re looking for a talented Sales Development Representative who will be responsible for identifying and qualifying enterprise account sales opportunities in North America. This is a business-to-business sales environment that requires positioning a technology solution to both IT and non-IT groups. The role focuses on identifying business need while also conducting information-gathering to help pre-qualify opportunities for the sales organization through phone and email contact.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a lot of energy matched with superb communication skills. You fuse these skills with your expertise to overcome objections, identify new accounts. You excel in a fast-paced environment and exceed goals. When something isn’t working, you shift gears quickly, and come up with a new approach and renewed energy to tackle any challenge. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to:
- Apply your curiosity and knowledge about data integration and related technology to generate sales leads and potential customers.
- Use your organizational skills to create a productive workflow that the larger team can understand and follow efficiently.
You’ll set goals and develop each person on the team. Using your prospecting and account penetration skills, and work to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline and forecast goals as well as other defined objectives.
- Identify qualified sales opportunities in large, enterprise accounts
- Interact with IT and business decision makers via telephone and email
- Update lead and prospect activity in salesforce.com to ensure effective lead management
- Set qualified introductory meetings for the sales team
- Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly lead development quota
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement and employee stock purchase (ESP) programs, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role (technology or related a plus)
- Positive and energetic phone skills and excellent listening and writing skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Team player, high energy, reliable
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
- College degree or equivalent work experience
Department: 600013 DR Marketing Americas
Region: North America
Country: United States of America
Interest Category: Sales
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Informatica Corporation - 13 months ago
Informatica Corporation is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on...