Each day, MarketStar’s talented professionals promote some of the world’s most advanced technological brands, generating more than $6 billion in annual revenue for our clients across the globe. Working with industry leaders such as HP, Verizon Communications, Sony, Microsoft, Canon and Cisco, MarketStar employees provide superior sales and marketing solutions while gaining insight to advance their career in the technology marketplace. If you’re looking for a way to make an impact, accelerate your career with MarketStar.
Marketstar's sister company Create has an opportunity available for a Field Product Trainer who will serve as a brand advocate and be a voice to the various channels in support of LG’s over-all sales and marketing objectives. This position will not only focus on critical product and sales training, but will also serve to motivate carrier representatives on LG programs, promotions, culture and strategy. Will utilize various training methods, including one-on-one training, in-person classroom-style training, and instructor-led webinar sessions.
The ideal candidate is a success-driven, dynamic trainer and public speaker who builds strong relationships with multiple stakeholders, and enjoys a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Develop, implement, and/or modify training programs to ensure maximum effectiveness of the carrier sales force and call centers
• Assist field sales managers in supporting customers and territory regarding product technology
• Conduct training programs on company products to retail sales personnel, store openings, tradeshows, and vendor fairs which include dealer locations, one-on-one training and large groups
• Assist sales managers with product launches and carrier events which include visiting store locations
• Supports any carrier event and activity that sustain the sell-through of our products
• Maintain a solid understanding of wireless handset industry’s technology and competitive information and report progress of carrier relationships
• Serve as brand ambassadors to carrier partner’s training staff
• Serve as a mentor and coach to field team members; support and motivate in training and development efforts
• Conduct all trainings as designated by the client and management, which may require up to 80% travel
• Represent LG and Create in a professional business manner (dress, demeanor, communication, etc.) and to the highest standards of excellence
• Adhere to pre-determined budgets, policies and procedures
• Execute program initiatives as directed
• Complete all required reporting for field training activities on a timely basis
• High School graduate or equivalent; College degree preferred
• Minimum 4 years wireless experience in related job; preferred 5-6 years wireless
• Two to four years’ experience as a sales trainer/facilitator
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of adult learning principles and adult learning styles
• Preference will be given to those with experience in outside sales and/or marketing
• Strong knowledge of the wireless industry and the smartphone segment
• Strong knowledge of marketing, client relations, and account management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated sales ability and persuasiveness; ability to generate interest and excitement
• Motivational skills to encourage and inspire employees in coaching and development efforts
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
• Flexible and adaptable to manage last minute travel/training requests or changes
• Ability to travel (up to 80%)
Marketstar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Marketstar does business.
MarketStar - 21 months ago
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...