Are you looking for a challenging position that lets you use your brain? Do you enjoy finding ways to get jobs done faster and more efficiently? Do you consider yourself to be among The Best of The Best? If so, then you may be the next rock star on our team.
HM DUNN has an opening for a HAND FINISHER (DEBURR TECH) for our St Louis, MO facility.
General Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Use a variety of hand and power tools to deburr and blend machine parts to meet dimensional and finish requirements
- Complete tasks within established quality control limits
- Communicates effectively with all contacts
- Models desired traits
- Accepts and adapt easily to change
- Supports all Company policies and procedures
- Ensures that all activities are consistent with Company Mission Statement
- Operates job-related equipment with or without an accommodation
- Meets physical demands of job with or without an accommodation
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience preferred
- Blueprint reading experience preferred
- Excellent concentration and attention to detail
- Desire to learn
- Ability and willingness to follow direction
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to meet frequent short timeline goals and deadlines
- Team Oriented
We are looking for experienced people who are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that our shop delivers quality parts to our customers every time. Flexibility to work OT, a positive attitude, and an exceptional work ethic are a must.
We offer competitive wages and benefits. Job offers made are contingent on successful completion of the background screening process that may include drug screening, criminal records review, and verification of past employment.
If you believe you are the kind of person we are looking for, send us your resume.