Are you a creative, innovative tech-savvy SysAdmin who is not feeling fully challenged in your role? Are you ready for a career fighting cybercrime?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Linux System Administrator to join our team at PhishLabs. If you are a creative, inventive and tech-savvy individual who thrives in an innovative, proactive environment and loves to constantly learn about emerging technology and tactics, we should talk.
In this role reporting to the Director of Engineering you will maintain and administer the computer networks and related computing environments critical to maintaining our threat detection systems, automated security operations center processes and customer portals.
How you will impact PhishLabs and our clients
- Maintain and administer networks, systems software, applications software and all configurations
- Troubleshoot and resolve critical system failures for 24x7x365 security operations center
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Monitor and maintain system security profiles
- Provision user access to all system resources
- Provide user support for system applications
- Deploy and perform build management for in-house developed software packages
What you need to SUCCEED:
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related engineering field and 3-5 years experience in a system administration role
- Strong understanding of information security
- Experience with Linux server administration (RHEL, CentOS)
- Linux based email server administration, server-side rules processing, spam filtering/blocking
- Apache web server configuration and maintenance
- MySQL Database server configuration and maintenance
- Shell scripting and some PHP development experience is required
- The ability to work in both a team environment and to motivate yourself to work independently is required
- A desire to work in a startup environment
All candidates must submit to a background check, have a clean criminal record, and sign a confidentiality agreement.
If you are ready to apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PhishLabs - 18 months ago