The QA Analyst will be responsible for conducting software QA testing on multiple applications in the following environments: HPNonStop, HPNonStop SQL, Web, Client/Server, Batch, SQL Server 2005. This individual will write test plans and test cases based on business requirement and technical specifications; conduct functional, regression and integration testing for projects and production support.
1. Plan, write, execute and evaluate software quality assurance (SQA) tests of software applications.
2. Document, track and report software defects following department standards and procedures.
3. Responsible for software releases to the QA and production environments following department standards and procedures.
4. Analyze business and technical requirements, and perform SQA testing.
5. Gather and/or clarify requirements by interviewing users and document results.
6. Support production and provide after hours support as required.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (Minimum Level Necessary)
1. Bachelor's degree in CIS/MIS or CS, or equivalent experience required.
2. Experienced in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
3. 4-6 years in software quality assurance in test planning, test execution and test results analysis.
4. Experience in automated testing tools (Quality Center/QTP preferred).
5. Experience in VB scripting.
6. Proficient in development of test cases, manual and automated test scripting.
7. Proficient in functional, negative, regression, negative, UAT and performance/load testing.
8. Proficient in SQL.
9. Proficient in MS Office.
10. Experience in testing client/server, web and batch applications.
11. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
12. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
13. Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be a team player.
14. Ability to learn quickly.
15. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi task and adapt to changes in priorities.
16. Ability to prioritize, organize and work independently or as part of a project team to complete multiple tasks.
17. Knowledge of Tandem/HP Nonstop preferred
18. Knowledge of the insurance, automobile loan and/or mortgage loan industry a plus.
For details, select " APPLY NOW" , as seen below, for consideration. Your information will be submitted to my in box.
Dice - 2 years ago
Partners Consulting provides design, build & operate services and talent for enterprise clients; enabling transformation to new tech...