About EXL Transformation:
EXL Transformation is a consulting group based in New York. We are a world class, global professional services group dedicated to helping our clients develop and execute winning strategies and to drive improvements by bringing together capabilities in reengineering, analytics and risk management services.
The senior leadership is comprised of experienced consulting professionals from firms like Mitchell Madison Group, McKinsey, BCG and Deloitte. Among our professional staff we have alumni from top-tier US schools such as Harvard, Yale, Penn, MIT and Columbia, as well as top international schools such as LSE, IIT and IIM.
EXL Transformation is a part of EXL Services. EXL Services was founded in 1999 and has since grown to be one of the top BPO companies in the world, focused on financial services and Insurance outsourcing. EXL Services is a publically listed on the NASDAQ (EXLS) and is headquartered in New York. EXL has about 10,000 employees in its offices in New York, London, New Delhi, Pune, and Manila.
What We Offer:
- EXL offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence corporate decisions.
- The unique experience as an Engagement Manager at EXL sets the stage for further growth and development in our Company and beyond.
- We provide guidance/coaching to every employee through our mentoring program.
- We are an equal opportunity employer
Engagement Managers are the primary day-to-day client contacts and often interact with senior client executives.
- Leads 1-2 project teams of 2-4 consultants in all aspects of project execution
- Is primary client day-to-day contact and ensures client requirements are defined and met
- Provides thought leadership and delivers business insights to identify and resolve complex issues critical to their clients’ success
- Owns the overall problem definition, structuring and execution of the project, with on time delivery, ensuring all project goals are met
- Manages junior team members, including definition of objectives, oversight of execution and evaluation of performance
- Interacts regularly with senior EXL partners and clients to ensure project is meeting its objectives and solicit feedback on project deliverables
- Assists in maintaining ongoing relationship with the client and identifies future engagement opportunities
- Actively contributes to business development and to attracting, retaining, developing, and motivating a team of diverse and qualified staff
- MBA from a top business school (preferred)
- 3-5 years of pre-MBA experience and 4-5 years of post-MBA experience, preferably management consulting; analytics experience is a strong plus
- Functional experience in marketing and risk analytics, strategy, project management, cost reduction, organizational restructuring/transformation, operations, sales, business development, marketing, finance
- Demonstrated leadership ability, superior problem solving and people management skills
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
EXL - 22 months ago
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...