Enbridge Energy Company, Inc., a leader in crude oil and natural gas transportation, gathering and processing, is currently seeking an Engineering Intern for our Superior, WI location.
* Third year engineering student in mechanical, electrical, chemical, or civil discipline
* 3.0 GPA or higher
* Computer skills in word processing and spreadsheets (Microsoft Office)
* Ability to complete safety related training and to travel and work in a field environment
* Possession of valid driver's license
* Drug free individual
* Self starter, self confident, outgoing, with the ability to work independently and have strong communication skills as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please apply online by March 11, 2013.
We appreciate your interest in Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. However, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Enbridge participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. is not currently accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. in any form without a valid written agreement in place for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. As a result, no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Enbridge Energy Company, Inc.
Please note that Enbridge only accepts applications submitted via our online recruiting system. Individuals with disabilities who are unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at 832-214-9263 or by email at USHumanResources@enbridge.com . This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as a result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes. Thank you for considering Enbridge for your next career opportunity.