Job Title: Lead Service Delivery Specialist
Functional Area: Customer Service
Division: Equipment Care
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Equipment Care is a division of Ecolab, the trusted service leader in the commercial food equipment industry. Nationwide thousands of restaurants, hotels, hospitals and schools rely on Equipment Care to provide preventative maintenance, service and repair of commercial refrigeration, cooking and warewashing equipment.
The Lead Service Delivery Specialist assigned to the Service Partner Network provides support and training to Service Delivery Specialists. They provide advanced level customer service in supporting Service Partners and Customers in the commercial kitchen equipment environment in a manner that mazimizes efficiency and productivity while exceeding customer expectations. This position is the primary point of contact for a group of service partners and customers within a geographic area of the country. They are expected to make critical decisions regarding service events and use strong problem solving skills to compel Service Partners to respond to our customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for service partners and customers within a geographic market area of the country. Provide system visibility, guidance, and assist Customers, Service Technicians and Service Delivery Specialists in resolving escalated service issues. Manage and secure Service Partner relationships.
- Support and assist our service partners in exceeding customer expectations and or service level agreements. Utilize dispatch management tools to maximize service partner workorder completion, including paperwork and assist in overcoming service delivery obstacles.
- Provide training and coaching to Service Delivery Specialists.
- Build, update and manage service calls within SAP with the goal of having minimal amount of service calls greater than 5 days old.
- Coordinate planned service event communication, inter-departmental tasks, and procurement of parts, forms, and tools.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 + years experience in a customer service environment that is fast paced, and actively requires problem solving
AutoReqId : 29801BR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make fast-paced decisions and demonstrate leadership to team
- Relevant knowledge of service repair and/or restaurant industry/organizational operations
- Strong computer knowledge in a Window based environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with strong organization/time management skills
Ecolab - 2 years ago
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...