Assist with maximizing the effectiveness of scheduling, systems, performance metrics, data analysis, reporting and overall operational functions for all lines of business and all locations. Evaluate staffing adjustments and re-skilling of agents as necessary to provide adequate phone coverage.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. 3+ years of workforce management or data analysis. Proficiency with all MS Office applications including Excel.
• Oversee and monitor real-time call activity at various call centers and make necessary staffing adjustments.
• Monitor agent productivity and provide feedback to management
• Develop and submit various reports, including detail forecasts, plans, schedules and performance, both in advance and in review.
• Identify, evaluate and report issues and differentiate between workflow, technical, external or staffing.
• Maintain tracking database, analyze trends and make recommendations to management
• Work directly with the department head on strategic planning and new business implementation and forecasting.
• Ensure team is aware of any upcoming changes and provide insight on the day-to-day functions
• Develop policies and procedures for the workforce management unit.
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...