Develop and implements external communications strategies and plans.
Monitor media, analyze HA positioning and adjust public messages as needed.
Create and manages calendars for PR and executive positioning based on HA strategies and messaging.
Work with PR consultants in all HA destination markets to ensure aligned and integrated messaging.
Develop all HA news releases and media advisories.
Manage and oversee media lunches and external communications events.
Compose commendation and mahalo letters.
Answer requests for information from the public and the news media.
Provide data for annual department budget planning.
- College degree
- 3-5 years in public relations or the media
- Deadline oriented, excellent writing and editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects involving a variety of stakeholder interests and desired outcomes
- Strategic and innovative thinker, team-oriented, active problem solves
- Proven Storyteller
- Proficiency with current and emerging technologies
- Airline or travel industry experience preferred
Hawaiian Airlines - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Luaus, leis, and lazing in the sun -- Hawaiian Holdings knows how to get you there. The company's main subsidiary, Hawaiian Airlines,...