- Ensure adequate par levels of inventory
- Conduct daily and weekly counts to ensure inventory accuracy
- Assist with quarterly inventories
- Ensure all outdated merchandise are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Place daily orders as needed
- Receive in daily orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Accurately fill orders for inpatient care units on a weekly basis.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be detail oriented, with excellent follow up skills.
- Manage and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, best practices, and policies and procedures
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Basic math and analytical skills;
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on commitments.
- Ability to manage multiple/shifting priorities and deliverables.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills are essential.
- A high energy performer with a sense of urgency and passion for results that will embody Enclara Healths unique performance culture.
- A person of exceptional intellect, with decisive analytical skills and the capacity to think out-of-the-box and bring novel solutions to overcome barriers to success.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses his/her work for continuous improvement and strives for ongoing development of his/her own skill set.
- Ability to be flexible and open to change in a dynamic environment.
- Someone who thrives on being part of a team – who will contribute to and foster the camaraderie and cross-functional collaboration that is a hallmark of Enclara Healths culture.
- Possess unquestionable personal and professional ethics, in concert with the standards of Enclara Health.
- The ability to champion the opportunity to contribute to Enclara Healths overall goal of building the nations premier end-of-life services provider.
- Ability and willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and overtime, as needed; and
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Have at least 2 years of pharmacy inventory related experience; pharmacy licensure required
- Experienced in providing pharmaceutical care, working with medication protocols, documenting interventions, improving patient care and compliance with state and federal laws and regulations governing pharmacy practice.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment.
- Must be technologically savvy, computer literate, and experienced in Microsoft Office Suite 2000, Internet research, and utilizing a contact management database.
- High School diploma or equivalent
TYPICAL PHYSICAL & PSYCHOLOGICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to stand for significant periods of time;
- May require some bending, stooping, twisting, and/or stretching from seated or standing positions.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, telephone, copier, calculator and other office equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate information via telephone or computer.
- Requires moderate to intense concentration due to complexity and/or need to meet deadlines, and flexibility to readily adapt to a changing environment.
- Requires some travel by car, public transportation, and planes.
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs. or more.
- 16 months ago - save job