BASF is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
1) Lab preparation and testing of chemical formulations as part of product development, scale up and technical service processes.
2) Mechanical and physical lab testing of polyurethane foam.
3) Accurately perform lab equipment metrology and preventative maintenance.
4) Collect and analyze manufacturing process capability data.
5) Provide technical support for manufacturing process and product trials.
Compliance to corporate, site and plant safety and environmental policies and procedures
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
1) Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering student
2) Good organizational, oral and written communication skills.
3) Strong problem solving and data analysis skills.
4) Proficient in use of MS Office software (Word/Excel) and able to quickly learn and use internally developed software.
5) Appropriately and independently prioritize and organize project work and maintain accurate records.
Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities, assignments and work schedule
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Wyandotte
Function: ENGI - Engineering & Technical Service
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Organization: N-KUN-Polyurethanes North America
BASF is the world’s leading chemical company with over 113,000 employees and close to 370 production sites worldwide. We serve...