Purpose: Mission is to develop and implement population-level strategies for healthy, happy high performing corporate cultures. Responsible for account management of Total Well-Being clients across the country.
Essential Functions for account management Total Well-Being clients:
Responsibilities include: Provide account management oversight for key strategic customers around the country and maintain and administer e-health portals. Responsible for working with Total Well-Being clients, internal stakeholders and external vendors and external clients in the setting of objectives, development of strategies, implementation of programs, and ongoing communications to ensure Wellness program success and growth. Thorough understanding of e-health programs including but not limited to health risk assessment, demand management, disease management, behavior change programs (online, print, web and onsite) and campaigns, data analysis, trends as well as integration with other external client programs.
Customer Relationship Management: Ensure proactive approach to maintain positive customer relations through ongoing communication, defining needs/expectations and reporting of program status/targets. Provide customer updates to internal strategic accounts team on a timely basis.
Operations: Oversee the technical implementation of solution elements for TWB clients. Oversee the day to day delivery of the fundamental components of TWB solutions (primarily online). Ensure seamless partnership and collaboration across all strategic accounts and vendors to leverage and share knowledge and best practices. Provide regular, timely communication with appropriate key customer contact.
Bachelors degree or higher required. Degree in health education, health promotion, public health or related field preferred. Five plus years of experience within employee/member health promotion industry or employer benefits department required. Strong communications skills, technology skills, account management, customer service and experience required (ability to present, ability to write) Strong work ethic.
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.
- Strong background and skill set in health promotion, with knowledge and experience in health risk assessments, behavior change, self-care, and incentive programs. Current understanding, knowledge and skills within the population health management field is critical. Knowledge of the theories and principles of public health and health promotion and understanding of population-level health strategies is needed.
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced multi-disciplinary team environment. Individual should serve as a bridge between the client and wellness vendors to help ensure that health management resources to meet associate needs and reflect industry best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage project planning, timelines, implementation, and budgets for nationwide health and wellness programs and campaigns.
- Ability to communicate directly with the client decision maker throughout all phases of the project. The goal is to delight the client!
- Ability to schedule event staffing, ensures proper credentialing and training, and arranges logistics of supplies etc.
- Ability to handle client concerns and ensure client satisfaction at each event.
- Ability to document thoroughly, seek and incorporate client feedback for continuous improvement
- Ability to support incoming telephone volume, handles customer inquiries, and provides standard quotes and proposals.
- Ability to support general administration and operations as needed, including shipping and receiving, packing, data entry, and client billing.
Nelnet - 22 months ago