Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. The company manufactures tires, engineered rubber products and chemicals in more than 64 facilities in 25 countries around the world. Goodyear employs about 71,000 people worldwide.
Goodyear is currently looking for a team player with strong communication and analytical skills who is looking to join a dynamic business environment.
Drive the investigation and implementation of new Product Life-cycle Management (PLM) technology in line with our IT and business strategies.
Develop CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM applications to support the tire design and manufacturing process.
Drive the integration of the business processes with the PDM/PLM implementations.
Provide direction and architecture review of implementations in PDM/PLM that are developed by internal and/or outsourced development teams.
Lead the PDM/PLM projects in planning, analysis, development and testing of the related applications to ensure they meet client expectations.
Investigate the current IT development processes to identify problems, complexities, non-value-added steps, and inefficiencies that could be improved.
Provide on-going support of the current implementations of our PDM/PLM applications.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field OR Bachelor's degree coupled with significant experience in the PLM domain.
- Fluency in English; French and German skills are an asset
- Minimum 8 years of progressive Engineering related IT experience
- Experience in product development in areas such as new product introduction, change & configuration management, detailed design and release to manufacturing
- Deep understanding and experience with Dassault Systemes (or comparable) CAD and PLM Products, including data models, customizations, API, infrastructure and operational support
- Demonstrated excellence across business, IT and behavioral competencies
- Experience in technical analysis and writing of application specifications related to the deployment of PDM or PLM products
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma or Lean IT methodologies is a plus
- Developed negotiation and influencing skills Project and Portfolio management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team building and leadership experience
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Knowledge of CATIA V6 and Enovia V6 is a plus
- Travel required (two times/yr, 1-2 weeks between our Innovation Centers)
Goodyear Tire & Rubber - 13 months ago
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our...