Presentation Design Specialist
The primary responsibilities for this position are to lead the conceptual, design and technical work on all client, pitch and internal presentations. This role will involve both PC and Mac platforms using primarily Powerpoint, Keynote and the Adobe Creative Suite.
The main goal will be to transform presentations into more graphically engaging, concise, and interactive experiences with clean, well designed graphics.
This person will need to be part designer, part art director and possess the ability to create files that are both beautifully designed while maximizing their flexibility for use across different platforms and media.
- Expert knowledge of all facets of Microsoft Office (ie: PowerPoint)
- Expert knowledge of Keynote
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Strong knowledge of other presentation formats
- Overall understanding of both PC and Mac operating systems
- Strong conceptual abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to build relationships with client and agency team members
- Print production knowledge a plus