The Glove Source, Inc. is one of the world’s largest global suppliers of Cold Weather Accessories. This success has been achieved not as we strive to be the biggest, but as we strive to always provide our customers with the best blend of art, science and value.
Our USA office is located in Columbia, Maryland [Howard County] – 20 minutes from downtown Baltimore and 35 from downtown Washington D.C.. Columbia / Ellicott City were named 2nd among Money Magazine's 2010 survey of "America's Best Places to Live."
This is an extremely unique opportunity for the right highly motivated, exceedingly responsible, hands on, bottom line result oriented, experienced team player.
- Style Development : Concepts, Technical Design, Trims, Packaging, Color
- Line Development: Licensed / Other, Mock Ups, liaison with Marketing / Sales
- Material Development / Organization / Quality Assurance
- Costs / Consumptions
- Order Processing Style / Material Input : Liaison with Operations
- Approval / Quality Processing : Styles, Construction, Materials, Testing / QA
- Regulatory checks and implementations
- Degree in Fashion
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience Technical Design and above responsibilities
- Extensive experience dealing with Testing Lab’s (SGS, BV, MTS, others) and successfully managing Major customers testing process.
- Experience solving problems in sewing factories
- Fluent in Chinese a plus
- Patternmaking experience a plus
We are a business casual environment. We offer a profit sharing plan making it possible to help save for retirement.
To apply for this position, please submit the following information:
- Cover Letter explaining why this is the perfect job for you
- Resume (with Salary History)
- What your long term goals are
Indeed - 17 months ago