TASC is seeking a Mid level Systems Engineer who has experience with the UAV mission and the Common Data Links (CDL) to join our Operations & Mission Engineering Division to deliver comprehensive support for an IC customer’s worldwide activities. The engineer will perform oversight of 2-5 member teams that are deployed or non-deployed. Positions in Grand Forks, ND as well as Langely AFB, VA, Chantilly, VA, and Warner Robins, GA.
This position will be supporting: The IC with UAV mission and the Common Data Links (CDL) Support to ensure responsive, agile, innovative, and collaborative support to the customers.
- 5 years of experience, 3+ years experience with UAV's
- Experience with end-to-end UAV operations from Mission Planning to dissemination for Global Hawk and Predator.
- A thorough understanding of the TCPED process for the UAV mission capabilities.
- The ideal candidate possesses a thorough understanding of Common Data Link (CDL) operations for Global Hawk, Predator and U-2.
- CDL Command and Control skills and experience are preferred.
- Working knowledge of the national, operational and tactical intelligence infrastructures available to the DoD.
- Be able to perform oversight of 2-5 member teams that are deployed or non-deployed.
- Frequent travel is required.
Required Security Clearance : Active TS/SCI clearance; Poly preferred
- Bachelor’s (Technical) degree preferred, however technical experience with the UAV mission will be substituted.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and with teams, with excellent problem solving skills.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail and follow-through.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is a team leader.
TASC - 17 months ago
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...