Alere Toxicology is the global leader in the global toxicology testing market. We are currently looking for a full time Executive Assistant to be based in either our Portsmouth, VA or Richmond, VA office. The qualified candidate reports directly to the Vice President, Sales and will primarily support the Alere Toxicology North America Sales & Marketing Management and Executives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities by Departments
Sales & Marketing:
Generating trade show passes, thank you letters, form letters for mailing mass brochures to prospective customers.
- Tracking and routing Technical request and US -- Leads as they come through the Innovacon Inc. website. Correspondence with internal and external business partners as requests are presented
- Create, Administer and maintain US contracts. -- Routing contracts to the correct individual for approval/signing
- Completing sales-related and marketing administrative projects that include running marketing and sales reports, conducting market research and other assignments.
- Assisting in writing and editing sales and marketing materials, which include articles, presentations, white papers, and collateral.
- Providing assistance in terms of logistics and planning to events like seminars and trade shows
Provide back up support to the following entities:
- Managing marketing and media event budgets and arranging preparatory meetings for trade shows and seminars.
- Assist with sample orders / sales material mailings
- Sales/Customer Service
- SSC~ Florida
- San Diego Distribution Center
- Instant Technologies
Conference / Meeting preparations and logistics
Maintain electronic files of all contracts
Miscellaneous administrative duties including processing a limited number of purchase orders and check requests, and preparing the credit card reconciliation
Providing administrative support including coordinating travel and arranging appointments and agendas.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
Associate to Bachelor’s degree in business related area or equivalent education
and related work experience. 1-2 years experience in office setting or sales
support or customer service experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of
Internet software; and working knowledge of Micro Soft Office including Excel
Spreadsheets, Power Point, and Word. This individual should also have knowledge
of MAS and SAP software. In addition it will be necessary to convey detailed
information in English orally and in writing and to prepare reports and
correspondence. A Notary license would be a plus but not required.
United States of America-Virginia-Portsmouth
General & Administrative
When you really need an answer -- fast -- toss out the crystal ball and bring in Alere. The company offers both professional and consumer...