Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is a leading independent provider of technology-enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid-sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front-, middle- and back-office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Currently we are seeking candidates who have an enthusiasm and commitment to provide a "Best in Class" client service experience to our Financial Advisors.
POSITION: Regional Sales Director
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for generating new business through the acquisition of new accounts with Registered Investment Advisors, Wealth Managers, Retail Broker/Dealers and Wire Houses.
• Sell Envestnet Tamarac's full suite of products to new customers
• Build and maintain customer relationships as the principal Tamarac field contact
• Meet sales quotas
• Communicate proactively with Advisors via in person visits, phone and email
• Act as consultant to top management within Advisory practices
• Review, critique, and discuss Advisor business practices as they relate to Tamarac solutions
• Communicate daily activities and market conditions to Sales Manager
• Implement and manage territory plan to maximize sales
• Enter and update prospect information and activity in sales automation tools
• Attend Sales department conference calls and meetings
• Complete appropriate sales reporting and forecasting as required
• Maintain a report of existing competitor's products in Advisory Practices
• Maintain communication with Inside Sales team to maximize their efforts
• Spend a significant amount of time in the field, which will likely include overnight trips to secondary markets within the region.
• 2 to 4 years in a field-based territory sales position selling technology solutions to Registered Investment Advisors or Wealth Management practices
• 2+ years building and maintaining a customer account base (Strong references required)
• Advanced knowledge of Registered Investment Advisory/Wealth Management Practice management initiatives
• Proven success in achieving sales quota
• Proven ability to develop new business and secure new customers
• Demonstrated experience with solutions selling and a high aptitude for learning
• Proven ability to build and maintain a field territory plan with proven prospecting skills
• Excellent organizational skills, superior time management strategies and the ability to work with minimal supervision from a remote office
• Demonstrated passion for selling in a fast-paced, challenging position
• Proven ability to make effective individual and group sales presentations
• Proven ability to negotiate sales terms and close sales at the executive level
• Dedicated team player with a desire to assist with team leadership
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, and Internet Explorer
• Ability to drive a significant number of hours per week (daylight/dark) and spend up to 4 days per week in the field. The position requires that the individual have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Envestnet is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and ensuring that all employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability (unrelated to the ability to perform job duties) veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law.
Envestnet Asset Management, Inc - 19 months ago