Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• Bachelor’s Degree Engineering or Construction Management Degree, six years on Construction site as an Engineer or Project Manager, hands on knowledge of Primavera P6 scheduling software, basic knowledge of construction cost estimating, knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Successful candidate will do day by day monitoring of construction progress, prepare draft monthly reports.
• Participate in a weekly progress meeting with the contractor and prepare draft of meeting minutes.
• Prepare a submittal register and compare it with contractor's submittal register, review submittals on completion and monitor submittal process using construction management software (EADOC).
• Review contractor's initial construction schedule and prepare written report.
• Each month will review contractor's schedule update and prepare report.
• The successful candidate will participate in review of the change order cost and do light estimating.
• Additional duties may apply as construction process may require.
URS Corporation - 18 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...