Clinic Service Representative
Requisition #: 76110
Status: Full-Time with Full-Time Benefits (40 Hours)
Business Unit: HF Medical Group
Department: Physical Therapy - Columbus
Job Family: Administrative Clerical
Job Function: Admin Support (Non-clinical)
Campus/Job Location Columbus Medical Center
Location (State/City): US-MI-Novi
Our health system thrives on teamwork, and we know our employees achieve the greatest results when they are working together for a common goal - to provide care for our patients. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment then we have a job for you!
Henry Ford Health System is one of the country's largest health care systems and a national leader in clinical care, research and education. Our system includes the 1,200-member Henry Ford Medical Group, six hospitals, Health Alliance Plan, 32 primary care centers and many other health-related entities throughout Southeast Michigan. Founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford, we continue to be committed to improving the health and well-being of a diverse Michigan community. In 2009 alone, Henry Ford Health System provided more than $173 million in uncompensated care. Henry Ford also is a major economic driver in Michigan and employs more than 23,000. Our health system is led by CEO Nancy Schlichting.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Works in a clinical office setting with some exposure to communicable diseases. Frequent viewing and use of a CRT.
- Under minimal supervision, follows prescribed procedures to schedule patient appointments; responds to telephone inquiries from patients, physicians, employees and other internal and external customers regarding referrals and services offered within HFHS
- Completes necessary paperwork on patient visit and forwards to appropriate clinic
- Maintains documentation of calls received and problems encountered that need administrative follow-up
- Assists CSR II when necessary
-This position requires working as early as 6:30am and as late as 7:30pm*
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent telephone etiquette preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, weight/height, marital status, familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Henry Ford Health System - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Built around a hospital founded by Detroit's favorite son, the not-for-profit Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is a hospital network...