Automotive Lead Technician
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Expert Tire and Mark Morris. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Firestone Complete Auto Care is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
Job Responsibilities of Automotive Lead Technician :
- Assisting technician/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Diagnoses and repairs to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Keeps store management aware of mechanical challenges; process/equipment needs as they occur.
- Maintains an organized, neat and safe bay.
Automotive Lead Technician
Job Requirements of Automotive Lead Technician:
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- Five plus years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem solving and repair additional experience mentoring, teaching and relating to customers, is part of the job.
- Five certifications, strong leadership skills, to customer-focus a high level of motivation and energy helps lead to success.
- Assist in developing new Technicains from Tech schools.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Please visit our website at www.FirestoneCompleteAutoCare.com to learn more about our organization and locations.
*CareerBuilder Keywords: motor, chassis, repair, automotive, mechanic, engine, auto, automotive mechanic, auto tech, ASE, A.S.E., car repair, auto repair.
Bridgestone Retail Operations
- 2 years ago - save job
Firestone Complete Auto Care™ is owned and operated by Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC (BSRO). Firestone Complete Auto Care is a...