This position will work with building and enhancing software applications using the latest industry tool sets in a team environment with the opportunity to create innovative industry leading products.
Desired Job Experience
- ?Performs basic research, design and development of software systems.
- Researches, analyzes, and resolves basic to moderately complex software maintenance.
- Share new found knowledge and experience with peers.
- Enhances and/or maintains NISC’s application programs.
- Follows all established software development methodologies and procedures.
- Performs quality testing as it relates to both unit and system integration dependent on the tasks assigned.
- Analyzes and captures business requirements and translates into sound design approaches for the purpose of software development.
- Reviews and prioritizes assigned change requests.
- Ensures that all information is appropriately entered and utilized in the iVUE Support tool.
- Is actively engaged in on-going learning of NISC’s emerging technologies to include any relevant certifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- ?Generally requires 3-5 years of experience in NISC’s current technologies or similar related experience.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle , or any relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to quality processes and detailed work.
- Familiarity with operational processes and technical needs of Telecom or Utility members.
- Ability to perform basic level analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
- Strong Member orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively both verbal and written with co-workers.
- Ability to effectively adapt to change.
- Ability to interact in a positive manner with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism, ethical behavior, and confidentiality.
- Commitment to NISC's Statement of Shared Values.
- Ability to travel as often as necessary to meet the goals and objectives of the position.
PowerJobsDirect.com - 11 months ago
NISC, a leading provider of information technology products and services, offers integrated software and hardware solutions to utilities and...