The Administrative Assistant will support and work closely with the Program Manager and Enterprise Sales Teams in identifying operational issues requiring attention, root cause analysis and formulating corrective action.
- Requisition #: 258039859
- Job Category: Administrative
- Operation: Program Management (Customer Solutions)
- Job Group: Administrative
- Job Grade: 007
- Job Code: S424
- Relocation Assist Available: No
- Location: FORT WAYNE, IN 46808 - FORT WAYNE
- Provide daily support to customers and UPS operational teams
- Conduct daily review and updates of all transit reports by assignment of primary owner within group. The CSR is responsible for reviewing and maintaining their transit reports in order to identify shipments “at risk” of being delayed and take necessary action to prevent or minimize the effects of any delay to customer.
- Communicate delay issues affecting shipments in transit to all parties in transportation chain, i.e. Local Management, Origin Office, USA Gateway, USA Service Center and Customer contacts.
- Coordinate special projects for ad campaigns, peak season pushes, other special projects and adhoc projects
- Provide support for internal cross-functional training within group in order to maintain forward facing consistency to the customer
- Publish internal scorecards for operational performance
- Advanced Computer, Phone and Organizational Skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel, Word and email strongly preferred
- Knowledge of International Transportation & Logistics
- Ability to work overtime and weekends during peak periods
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Are you a US Citizen or National of the US, an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the US for this employer?
- Are you currently in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate yourself there?
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Authorized to Work in the U.S.
*If you are a current UPS Employee, please apply to this position via - UPSERs.com - "My career" tab and follow the process accordingly.
UPS - 13 months ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...