The Human Resource Administrator is responsible for the integrity of data for the Americas-based Travelport employees. This role will require a high skill level in analytics, exceptional customer service and pro-active attention to detail. The individual will handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and must possess a high level of integrity, trust, maturity and sound judgment in responding to questions
and resolving issues. In addition, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, adapt to changing priorities and adjust multiple tasks simultaneously is critical.
This role is responsible for the data and its integrity of the HR Systems employee life cycle to include the Oracle E-Business Suites data entry, employee files and records maintenance. As the administrator and principle interface for the HR and payroll teams the role requires extreme professionalism, excellent organization and time management skills, and an understanding of payroll acumen to include processing pay for exempt and non-exempt professionals.
Main Accountabilities: (Outline a list of the main accountabilities for the role)
- Provides input and maintains data integrity of the Oracle HR System (Oracle E-Business Suite version 11.5.10)
- Creates, write and run general and ad-hoc reports
- Regularly audit and troubleshoot data to ensure accuracy and work with appropriate business functions to align processes
- Pro-actively identify issues and work cross divisionally to resolve (e.g. OASIS, vacation reporting, etc.)
- Execute Timekeeper responsibilities and generate payroll entries for a bi-weekly payroll.
- Analyze and audit error reports each pay period and ensure system and/or process corrections
- Provide support to business partners and employees to include payroll, employee self-service and time keeping for the OASIS (Oracle HR) system
- Monitor, research and answer queries in the company mailbox and identify opportunities to build and leverage capabilities
- Ensure employee records are accurately recorded and collected.
- Ensure new employee files are created and scanned electronically
- Ownership of all HR department records and employment files
- Oversee the process of data entries to include transfers, terminations and manager self service entries.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a bachelor's degree and 5+ years experience working within a fast-paced Human Resources department (preferably Technology organization)
- Must have 2+ years processing payroll experience
- Must have 5+ years HRIS system experience (Oracle E-Business Suites highly preferred)
- Must have excellent MS Office skills (to include MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Must have exceptional organizational skills with the ability to perform and prioritize competing assignments
- Must be flexible and be able to shift priorities and support business driven initiatives
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of professionals
- Must be able to proactively identify and resolve issues and escalate as appropriate
- Must maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits and employee issues
Travelport - 4 years ago
Travelport helps people with their journeys, whether it be by land, air, or sea. Through its primary Global Distribution Systems (GDS)...