As part of the Telecare family, Telecare Pierce County E&T is a 16 bed inpatient acute psychiatric unit. The program puts into practice a client centered recovery model (RCCS) for adults experience psychiatric care needs.
We are looking for Full-Time ARNP (either Adult/Family Psychiatric or Adult/Family Medicine) to join the clinical team and help provide a level of care that incorporates a philosophy of supporting an individual’s continuous recovery.
- We prefer that you have 2+ years Nurse Practitioner experience in a mental health inpatient environment.
- Licensure as a ARNP in the State of Washington with either certification in adult/family psychiatric practice or adult/family medicine practice.
- You must have a strong understanding of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Concepts and Recovery philosophy.
- You must receive clearance from the Washington State Patrol Identification and Criminal History Section.
- You must also have a current WA State driver’s license, an insurable driving record, and your own transportation.
Telecare Corporation provides adult mental health services to patients in California, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oregon, and Texas....