e-Builder is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst. You'll be surrounded by innovative ideas, great people and a creative, game-changing culture that’s dedicated to your development. This position will perform quality assurance planning, testing and regression testing for all software development activities including new product releases, upgrades, functional enhancements, defect resolution, and performance improvements using sound QA principles and established methodologies.
- Test all bug fixes, product upgrades, or custom development projects prior to release to either targeted customers (i.e., custom work) or the general user base.
- Develop, maintain and communicate all aspects of the written quality assurance test plan. Continuously update the plan based on feedback or defects identified after each release.
- Work closely with the product development, product management, and usability teams to formulate effective test plans and test cases for new product releases, custom development projects, and product upgrades.
- Be a resource for Product Management and UX teams (assist with beta program, act as business and technical expert, etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical field
- 2 years minimum of web application Quality Assurance experience.
- Working knowledge of web application development using ASP.NET and SQL
- Experience with Agile\Scrum methodology a plus