Mizzou Sports Properties (MSP), a division of Learfield Sports, is the multi-media rights holder for the University of Missouri’s Division of Intercollegiate Athletics. MSP is therefore responsible for corporate, broadcast media and hospitality sales for Mizzou Athletics.
MSP is hiring for a Sales/Fulfillment Coordinator. This role acts as a liaison between clients, vendors, MSP staff, and Mizzou athletic department staff in several areas.
- Current senior or graduate student at the University of Missouri Columbia (Mizzou)
- Majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Photoshop Elements a plus
- Part time (up to 30 hours per week with some nights and weekends)
- Sponsorship Fulfillment
- Signage: Liaison between clients, signage production companies, and Mizzou Athletics. Work to implement all signage (static, LED, etc.) for all sports In-Game Promotions: Coordinate staff and participants with on-field/on-court promotions
- Internet (MUTIGERS.COM): Work directly with CBSSports.com and Mizzou Athletics to manage MSP’s advertisement and special features on MUTIGERS.COM. Track traffic and impressions received for all clients
- Social Media: Schedule and track all MSP’s social media posts through Mizzou Athletics’ official social media sites
- Text Alerts: Manage text alert service for Mizzou Athletics with text promotions, breaking news, and score updates
Learfield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
- Sales Proposals / Corporate Partner Reviews: Create detailed sales proposal and corporate partner review reports using PowerPoint
- Photo & Video Coordination an d Management: Take photo and video of all MSP elements (signage, promotions, radio personality, etc.) to use as proof of performance in reports.
- Advertisement/ Graphic production (produce print and radio ads, maps and signage for staff): Create and produce signage, print, internet and miscellaneous graphics for clients as needed
- Research: Provide audience demographic/psychographic research (Scarborough), fan profiles, media research (TV/radio ratings, website traffic), and campaign evaluation/ measurement information
- Game Day: Provide overview of fulfillment elements for each Football and Men’s Basketball game. Assist staff members with client specific needs. Manage all Game Day Interns and their responsibilities.
Learfield Sports - 10 months ago