The Application process consists of three (3) sections (Preferences, Education and Work Experience & related Questions and Referral Information). Each section collects valuable information about your background.
If these are not completed, your application may be incomplete.
After the Profile and the optional Resume Upload steps, on the next page, be sure to click the blue '
link that is in the blue bar across the screen.
Imagine Yourself Here...
At Aurora Health Care we believe that each of us can use our knowledge, experience and creativity to help people live well. We’re a non-profit organization with a clear vision of providing people with better health care than they can get anywhere else. Our strength stems from teamwork and collaboration among a talented and diverse group of professionals.
Imagine yourself ...
Working as a pool physical therapist at Aurora Summit Medical Center in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. You will have the ability to interact with some of the leading doctors in the state of Wisconsin and an established therapy team. Imagine combining the science of medicine with the art of healing and becoming empowered to make decisions that enhance the patient's experience.
If you are committed to shaping the future of health care in Wisconsin, we invite you to be a part of Aurora Rehabilitation Services.
If you have any additional questions or need any further assistance, please contact Connie Gerlach at (414) 389-2577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current Physical Therapist license granted by the State of Wisconsin.
- Current (or obtained within three months of hire) Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers certification granted by the American Heart Association.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated organization, decision-making, and problem solving skills. skills, organization, problem solving, and decision-making skills required.
- The ability to work self-directed and as a team.
- Customer service skills are essential.
- Experience in an acute therapy setting
Two weekends per month plus additional hours as needs allow
Aurora Rehab Center Summit
36500 AURORA DRIVE
SUMMIT , WI
Aurora HealthCare - 14 months ago
Aurora Health Care is a not-for-profit Wisconsin health care provider and a nationally recognized leader in efforts to improve the quality...