In this role you will work as a Software Engineering Intern in our Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Virtualization group. This distributed, global team develops and maintains Kernel Virtual Machines (KVM), a core technology of RHEL. You can learn more about RHEL and Virtualization by visiting: http://www.redhat.com/virtualization/server. |
Primary job responsibilities
- Work on various KVM hypervisor components
- Help with small projects, fixing defects, testing, etc.
- Work depends on prior experience and areas of interest
- Experience with KVM virtualization
- Proven C programming expertise
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Good communication skills
Red Hat, Inc. - 12 months ago
Red Hat doffs its cap to businesses that embrace open-source computing tools. The company dominates the market for Linux, the open-source...