Nypro Hanover Park has an opening for a supply chain planner / buyer.
* Responsible for planning and managing the supply of materials related to a select group of customers.
* Responsible for inventory replenishment based on production schedules, current inventory, customer orders and forecasts.
* Assist with planning, scheduling, and monitoring of the movement of material through plant production lines.
* May determine material requirements from engineering designs and production schedules.
* Meet with vendors to obtain information such as price, availability, and delivery schedules for key raw maerials.
* Contacts vendors to obtain status of orders and resolves conflicts with deliveries.
* Ensures all material planning data for each product meets the master data elements and helps with maintaining data accuracy in SAP.
* Assist with the development of specifications for new contract orders.
* BS /BA or equivalent 2 - 4 years experience in supply chain position
* APICS or Supply Chain certification
* Knowledge of forecasting and scheduling models preferred
* Strong negotiation and organizational skills
* Knowledge of SAP preferred
Nypro Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard