Home Equity Access (formerly known as Liberty Reverse Mortgage), a Genworth company, is one of the nation’s leaders in the Reverse Mortgage industry. Our focus is to help Change the Lives of the seniors we work with. This is a growing industry and this growth leads to an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Wholesale Sales Account Manager. This position will cover primarily the Mid Atlantic region- Maryland, Virginia, North and South Carolinas so could work from a home office in any of these states. We are looking for people who will take their roles seriously and professionally, yet still want to have fun and enjoy what they do.
Under the supervision of the Vice President of Wholesale Lending, the Wholesale Account Executive’s responsibilities include developing and operating a national wholesale sales channel including developing new territories throughout the country and increasing monthly volume through continuing development of new relationships and maintaining existing relationships.
The following duties and responsibilities are reflective of management’s definition of essential functions for this job but do not restrict additional tasks that may be assigned.
· Educate and pre-qualify Brokers on opportunities with Genworth for Wholesale reverse mortgages.
· Sign up Brokers on the Genworth Broker Plan
· Train Brokers on reverse mortgages through a PowerPoint presentation
· Interface with Brokers on a weekly basis via a newsletter
· Utilize company Broker Portal and other online customer relationship management programs to interface with the call center for Broker appointment opportunities
· Maintain active communication with the processing team concerning broker client needs
· Create increased Broker contacts by continual prospecting of new Brokers through seminars, direct mail and Broker referrals
· Attend all trainings, sales meetings and orientations as directed by the Vice President of Wholesale Lending
· Increase public awareness of the reverse mortgage industry by reading publications and the Internet. Knowledge of the reverse mortgage industry preferred
* 3+ years of Wholesale sales in the forward or reverse mortgage industry with a proven record of achieving or exceeding sales expectations.
· The ability to maintain accurate record keeping
· Proficiency in MS Office programs, specifically PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, Excel and Outlook
· Can communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
· Will perform position responsibilities with a minimum of supervision using good judgment and strong moral standards.
· Able to display and possess a high degree of professionalism in all business contacts in accordance with established rules and procedures
· Works cooperatively with team members in the performance of job duties
· Responds to client needs in a timely and professional manner
· Maintains a professional appearance at all times and adhere to all company policies and practices pertaining to appropriate dress
* Ability to travel on a regular basis via car or plane.
This position pays $50K base plus commission component. Interested candidates should apply at www.genworth.com.
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 19 months ago
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....