POSITION TITLE: Zamboni Operator Part Time
DEPARTMENT: BUILDING OPERATIONS
REPORTS TO: Sr. OPS Crew Lead
DIRECT REPORTS: None
CAPSULE POSITION DESCRIPTION:
This position will be responsible for providing assistance to the Conversion Lead. Responsible for the overall maintenance and repair of the facilities seating and event related equipment. Provide assistance in the preparation of all events to include but not limited to set-up, operation and tear down. As well as other duties as they are assigned. This position is performed throughout the week within 15 hours periods.
Position Length: Temporary/Seasonal
Positions Available: 1
Position Pay: $12.00/hour
Hours: 20hrs/week (As Needed)
The incumbent in this position is expected to model the following practices on a daily basis: 1) Demonstrated alignment with the company's mission and core business values; 2) Collaboration with key internal/external resources and 3) Ongoing self development.
KRA'S (KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS):
1. Responsible for making sure Zamboni is ready to resurface the ice on game days
2. Maintain, assemble, and store facility equipment with care.
3. Assist with any in game repairs of glass and boards due to in game occurrences
4. Perform job duties in a safe manner, paying extra attention to personal safety as well as equipment safety
The following measurement methods are intended to provide a sound basis for assessing the performance of the jobholder in this position. Although numerous methods are listed as suggested measurements the supervisor may elect to select only specific ones based on the need of the company at any point in time.
• Vision, Mission and Values alignment.
• IDP/self development goal achievement.
• Internal and External service surveys and feedback.
• Quality of Performance
• Safety Results
• Must be able to drive a Zamboni
• Ability to lift 50-75 lbs
• Ability to pass a criminal background check.
• Ability to work in a physically demanding environment.
• Must be dependable and punctual.
• Able to follow instructions.
*SS&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is “at will”, which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have experience in operating a zamboni?
2. Are you capable of lifting 50-75 lbs?
The American Hockey League - 21 months ago